Committed to your Business !
Our commitment to you is to support, to service and to optimize your processes. Whatever your location or your industry, our team of experts is strategically located to ensure an active local presence to help you reach your goals. Based on our knowledge and expertise, a uniform approach through clear procedures ensures that the work we conduct for you is done properly. MO Consulting is committed to your business, to improve your performance. Contact us today!
Bringing Continents Together
Do you need to close a gap in your company quickly, competently and reliably? MO Consulting can offer you this service at short notice. During this time, we will support you with a demonstrably experienced interim manager who is able to effectively manage the transition, crisis or change in your company.
- Implementation of high quality sales training!
- Sales Director / Manager – Sales Channel Development and Restructuring
- We offer market research
- Open up new markets or new locations!
- Temporary management!
- Organization of incentives, events, product launches, fairs …
- Create localized and dynamic advertising, leaflets, etc.
- Content Writing for specific industries
There are many advantages of hiring a Interim manager for your international business :
- Professional interim managers are talented, results-driven individuals dedicated to driving change and making a difference.
- Brings a fresh perspective to an organisation.
- Interim managers are available here and now, when and where you need them.
- They are Cost-Effective
Here is more information on Wikipedia about interim management:.
Mark is the founder and owner of MO Consulting. He has more than 22 years of experience in international corporate management. Mark started his career at “Digital Equipment” in material planning.
After 6 years at Digital Equipment, he switched to the Japanese company ‘Komatsu Hanomag‘ – special projects and material planning. In 1991, Mark moved to Solvay Enzymes and, as Marketing Service Manager, was in charge of the areas: order management, logistics, sales controlling and branding.
From 1997 to 2018 Mark was Senior Area Manager at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe GmbH. Responsible for Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Cyprus and Malta. Responsible for an annual turnover of over 82 million euros.
Click here for Mark’s LinkedIn profile: